Thursday, October 26, 2017 – 4:00-9:00 PM
Buffalo Creek Retreat, 8520 Hubbard Valley Road, Seville (Medina County).
VENDOR INFORMATION – REGISTER HERE
Join us for this unique fashion boutique – showcasing and selling your unique fashions, accessories, skincare products and make-up at this inaugural event. All Decked Out is Thursday, October 26, 4:00-9:00 PM. The event will be at Buffalo Creek Retreat, 8520 Hubbard Valley Road, Seville (Medina County). This location provides easy access off of I-76. Proceeds benefitting The Children’s Center of Medina County.
There will be a fashion show and we would like our vendors to spotlight an item in the show.
Vendor Information – Application Rules & Procedures
- Space available is 10’ x 10’ for a fee of $100; double spaces are available for $200.
- Please complete the Vendor Form below and submit payment using PayPal, credit card or by mailing a check to Bloom Event Planning & Management Services, 303 N. Court Street, P.O. Box 106, Medina, OH 44258.
- Booth displays should be attractive, tables must be covered to the floor.
- Exhibitors provide their own set-up including tables and chairs. These items are available for rent for an additional fee: 8’ tables are $10 each; chairs are $5 each.
- Exhibitors must provide a copy of their Vendor License.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations.
- Spaces will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. You will receive a map with your space assignment and set-up information the week prior to the event.
- Set-up times on Thursday, October 26 are 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM. Tear down begins immediately at 9 PM and must be completed by 10:30 PM.